Now you can bolt-on an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger system and boost the power in your 2004-09 5.4L 3V F-150. These E-Force Supercharger Systems are exclusively designed for each application and will allow you to boost your performance to an impressive 478 flywheel horsepower and 504 ft./lbs. of torque. These systems feature 14" long intake runners for maximum low end torque making them ideal for towing and off-road performance applications. These systems are also available with an optional supplemental warranty, 3 years or 36,000 miles for 2004-06 models and 5 years or 60,000 miles for 2007-09 models.
Coming soon... Complete supercharger kit for 2005-09 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator with 5.4L 3V
- Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- Unique intake manifold design with 15" long runners for increased low-end torque
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Complete package includes supercharger/intake assembly, air inlet with 85mm throttle body, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, spark plugs, flash tuner with proper calibration
- Available 3 Year/36,000 mile warranty
- The most efficient system available!
Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
4-WHEEL DRIVE HARDWARE KIT
This accessory package relocates the oil filter to clear the front differential when installing an E-Force supercharger system on 2004-09 4WD F-150 trucks